Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Disney To Debut New Animated Series "Doc McStuffins" This Friday

After Disney debuted Tiana, its first African-American princess in 2009, I didn't think things could get any better for Disney-loving little brown girls; but, thankfully I was wrong. The "House of Mouse," is back with a brand new animated series: Doc McStuffins, which features a lead brown-skinned character of the same name.

Doc McStuffins will debut March 23 on Disney Junior, 10am EST.

Voiced by 13-year-old actress, Kiara Muhammad, "Doc" is an adorable young girl who provides "medical" attention to stuffed animals and toys. Not only does the cartoon feature super cute characters, but it also aims to educate and entertain preschool viewers by conveying health messages peppered throughout each episode.

China Anne McCain, who sings the Doc McStuffins theme song and Kiara Muhammad, who voices 
the lead character of "Doc."


Launching in conjunction with the new 24-hour Disney Junior channel on March 23, "Doc McStuffins," will surely be a show that both parents and children everywhere will enjoy!

Will your child tune in to Doc McStuffins? What was your favorite childhood cartoon? 

11 comments:

  1. I will record this for Lauren. She's starting to pay attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will check this out with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch this and I am 13 I like the theme song and the song that characters sing at the end, "I feel better so much better..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch this and im 11 turning 12 this show is so cool warching it now lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah wright then give me your number to prove it

    ReplyDelete
  6. The song is good but I would not watch people have life's they

    ReplyDelete
  7. My family loves the theme song as well as the show! It's really entertaining with a great lesson to be learned. Keep up the great work Disney!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love love this show and I am about to be 12


    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm linking this webpage from my private blog . this has all of the usefull data necessary.

    Look at my web page; trouble with getting pregnant - -

    ReplyDelete